All the things.
After reading a few updated web logs from other designers that I frequent, I’ve decided to share the equipment that I use to create.
- iMac, 5K 27” 2017
- 64 GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
- SSD - Crucial Solid State Drives (USB-C)
- HDD - Porsche Design LaCie
- iPad Pro with Pencil
- Extended Keyboard 2 Black
- Magic Trackpad 2 Black
- Herman Miller Aeron - Full spec, Size C
- Marantz 1060B Stereo console amplifier
- Numark Studio Master Control Center DM-1500W
- Well Rounded Sound MM2 Desktop Speakers https://wellroundedsound.com/products/mm2-mini-monitor-2way
- DVD Drive - A1739
- Marantz 6100 Phonograph
- Technics Stereo double cassette deck RS-TR440
- Necchi 840-100 Industrial Leather Sewing Machine (Pfaff 335 style)
- Motor - Electronic 1hp Servo
- Speed Reducer - 12”
- Relicate Serabond Threads
- Vegetable Tanned sides - Wickett & Craig
- Horween sides - Essex, Dublin, Chromexcel
- Waxed Canvas - various
- Various hand tools and supplies for hand stitching, trimming, riveting and assembly
Those are the only items I think worth mentioning at this point. If you’re curious, reach out.
Like it? You can ☕️ Buy Me Cocoa.